Devilbiss GTI Pro Lite Gravity Spray Gun BLUE with both 1.3mm and 1.4mm options.
- Developed for busy professional painters needing the ultimate in quality finishes.
- Ergonomic gun body design.
- Ultra high flow fluid tips provide superb versatility across a range of viscosities.
- Revolutionary air valve design gives smoother feel for even greater air and paint control for ease of fade-outs and blend-ins.
- Simplified, user friendly components provide easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Precision engineered using lightweight and durable alloy components for a tough spraygun that is 25% lighter than the GTi Pro Digital.
- Enhanced ergonomics combined with the GTi Pro’s legendary fit and feel ensure incredible handling and balance.
- A coaxial linear air valve eliminates the need for separate air and fluid control valves for a smooth, kick-free trigger action, easy cleaning and maintenance.
TE20 - Faster flow gloss/lacquer
- All round gloss / clearcoat gun.
- Flow rate and fan pattern lend themselves towards a wetter application style.
- Compliant trans-tech high transfer efficiency (but not HVLP)
- Fluid tip sizes available: 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4. For 2K gloss / clear the 1.3 is by far the most popular choice and is recommended by the majority of paint manufacturers for their HS 2K products.
- Atomisation Technology: High Efficiency
- Air Flow L/min: 360 (12.7 cfm)
- Fluid g/m: 170 - 200
- Pattern Height: 285 - 300mm
The boxed kit includes:
- The complete anodized gun - Available in colours; black, blue or gold
- Gravity cup with paint filter
- Set of four coloured identification rings
- Torx driver/screwdriver
- Cleaning brush
- Combination spanner
- Instruction/spare parts manual
- Cup Capacity: 560ml
- Weight (gun only): 446g
- Weight (gun & cup): 629g
- Air Cap: Plated Brass
- Air Cap Retaining Ring: Clear Anodised aluminium
- Fluid Tips: Stainless Steel
- Fluid Needle: Stainless Steel
- Air Inlet Thread: 1/4” Universal