Designed to swiftly and cleanly remove contaminants prior to painting, the I-Tack range contains a water-based tackifier, and is compatible with all paint types. The cloths are cost efficient because they can be used up to eight sides. They leave no unpleasant smells or sticky residue on either your hands or the car body. The I-Tack Range contains three variants, each with a different structure and tack level. For each application we offer the perfect solution!
• Different levels of dust removal can be required for each step of the paint process and residue can be left on the body if the wrong product is used.
• Low cost tack rags and wipes leave residue on the surface causing defects and negatively affecting the process.
• Other tack rags and tack wipes are normally only suitable for one kind of paint, and therefore limit the use and performance.
• With a choice of three products each with a different structure and tack level we can help you optimise your process and reduce the risk of contamination from the cloth.
• The three different variants of the I-Tack range have excellent dust pick-up to remove all dust and dirt particles from the surface.
• All three I-Tack variants are compatible with every paint type, both water-based and conventional high solid paints.