Why buy this product?
Black Carbon is a unique blend of adhesion resins, premium polyester construction and conductive polyester filler. High quality carbon fiber reinforced polyester filler is recommended for filling large dents and holes in vehicles, caravans and trailers.
- Extremely strong and flexible over welded areas.
- Exhibit superb adhesion to metal, plastic.
- Fast curing with high elasticity.
- Very good sanding properties.
- Extremely short hardening time.
The product has very good adhesion to various surfaces. It can be applied over:
- Bare steel and aluminum after flatting and degreasing.
- Zinc coated steel after flatting and degreasing.
- Sanded glass fibre (GFK/GRP), polyester putties, acrylic and epoxy primers and existing coatings in good condition.
We recommend sandpaper with gradations: P80÷P120.
Polyester putties can be over coated with:
- 2K polyester putties.
- 2K polyester spray fillers.
- Excessive amount of hardener will cause problems with bleaching of the topcoat!
- When working with 2K products, it is recommended to use personal protection equipment. Protect the eyes and respiratory system.
- Clean the guns and equipment immediately after use.
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
- Color -Black
- Gloss Grade - Matt
- Density - 1.77 kg/l.