BRAYT T ONE STEP it’s polishing compound suitable to use on every kind of varnish used in automotive sector, including hard scratch resistant lacquers (also ceramic lacquers). Product recommended for fresh and old paint coatings. Easily removes scratches and traces after P1500 sanding paper. Can be used with most of the applicators available on the market (polishing sponge, wool, microfiber pad). Silicone free, no filler.
Cut level = 3
Gloss level = 5
- Possible hand or machine (rotary or dual action) work.
- For hard and scratch resistant varnish use with polishing wool or hard polishing sponge.
- Apply a small amount of polishing compound on the surface to be polished. In case of new polishing pad is recommended to apply compound on pad. To preload pad with compound.
- Polish using rotary polisher in the optimum speed range 800 – 1600 RPM (max. 2000 RPM) with slight or medium pressure, depending on the surface.
- Polish until all imperfection are removed.
- Remove all residue using microfiber cloth.
- In case of polishing on large surfaces work a small area at time.