The combination of an air filter, cleaner and desiccant dryer regulator is designed to remove most liquid and solid particles from the air supply. The Coalescing Filter removes oil vapours which can get past standard filters and water separators while the Desiccant Dryer reduced humidity in compressed air lines which is an absolute must have for spray painting operations. A self-relieving pressure regulator is used to adjust the outlet pressure between 0 – 150psi.
- Three Stage unit has added water separator pre filter to remove larger debris and moisture
- ½” Female NPT inlet x ½” female NPT outlet
- Quick release bowls and metal guards for easy maintenance and protection
- Wall mounting bracket included
- Micron filter will grab 95% of the large debris and moisture from your airline
- 150psi max pressure 7psi minimum pressure
- Polycarbonate bowl allows you to view moisture levels at a glance
- Regulator adjusts from 7 through to 150psi
- Gauge includes 0 – 160psi
- Micron filter removes 99.998% of remaining debris and moisture left from the particulate filter. Having a particulate filter at the beginning of your airline extends the life of your coalescing filter
- Red indicator rises when filter element needs to be replaced
- Polycarbonate bowl
- Comes with two bags of desiccant beads
- Beads turn pink once they are ready to be changed
This combination will ensure your air tools remain in top condition and keep moisture out of your spray paint. The 0.01 micron screen in the coalescing air filter removes dirt, oils, and other contaminants from your air supply, while the desiccant dryer eliminates water vapour so your air supply is clean and won’t damage your air tools or ruin your paint job. The ½” coalescing air filter and desiccant dryer system has a working pressure range of 7 – 150psi and high volume flow rate of 300L/min so you can still operate even your largest air tools worry free.
The Desiccant beads in the dryer are self-indicating. The blue beads change to pink indicated that they become exhausted and should be replaced or regenerated.
BEAD REGENERATION INSTRUCTIONS
The blue desiccant beads change from blue (when active), to pink when it is no longer active (saturated). Once the desiccant beads are no longer active, it is easy to dry them out be heating the beads in an open container in the oven, at a temperature of between 105 and 110°C. When the indicating granules return to their original blue colour, let them cool and then store in a sealed contained until ready to use again.