BRAYT T ONE STEP is a polishing compound suitable to use on every kind of varnish used in automotive sector, including hard scratch resistant lacquers (also ceramic lacquers). Product recommended for fresh and old paint coatings. Easily removes scratches and traces after P1500 sanding paper. Can be used with most of the applicators available on the market (polishing sponge, wool, microfiber pad). Silicone free, no filler.
- Possible hand or machine (rotary or dual action) work.
- For hard and scratch resistant varnish use with polishing wool or hard polishing sponge.
- Apply a small amount of polishing compound on the surface to be polished. In case of new polishing pad is recommended to apply compound on pad. To preload pad with compound.
- Polish using rotary polisher in the optimum speed range 800 – 1600 RPM (max. 2000 RPM) with slight or medium pressure, depending on the surface.
- Polish until all imperfection are removed.
- Remove all residue using microfiber cloth.
- In case of polishing on large surfaces work a small area at time.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Auto Repairs Direct offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.