For the easy removal and replacement of door hinge pins. Choose the correct punch size for the door hinge and remove its threaded end cap; slide the punch upward through the hinge and reattach end cap. Next, fit the slotted end of the cranked handle onto the punch and tap gently with a mallet to extract hinge pin.
- Select the correct size pin for your hollow door hinge
- Screw the pin into one end of the door hinge pin
- Use the handle and locate the end with the cut out over the head of the pin which has been fitted to the hinge
- Now hold the handle at 90 degrees to the pin
- Using a hammer hit the handle to force the pin out of the hinge.
Please note you must use this tool gently or the pins will break. Always spray some sort of lube into hinge pin area.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Auto Repairs Direct offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.